Welcome! This site was created as a meeting place for folks who formerly worked for a certain leading videogame retailer, to allow us to keep in touch as the company is dismantled and we drift apart. This is a team blog, with membership open to all former associates. If you'd like to join, please leave a comment with your name and email address. Although I started this blog, it will be up to you to keep it going. Write whatever you like, but use it to communicate with your friends, not to berate the company or any individuals therein. Thanks!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nothing better than friends


I received a nice surprise yesterday at work....

The receptionist calls me..."Elaine you have flowers."
I am surprised since it is not a holiday or birthday or anniversary. I ask, "I do? Are you sure you are calling the right Elaine?"
She said, "yeah, Elaine Koch."
Hey, who am I to argue about getting some flowers. :-)

So...I go down to the receptionist and saw a beautiful arrangement of flowers. They were all white flowers, including daisies (sorry don't know flowers) with yellow roses. Looks like some lilies and others that might open up.

I read the card and instantly begin to miss our friends. (got a little misty too)

The card reads...

Elaine and Mike,
Thank you so much for your hospitality. We all had a great time.
Dawn, Mark, & Raul.

Oh my gosh!!! I was very touched. It makes me miss them even more.

EB = friends who touched our hearts and our lives forever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?